Sendtime：2019-05-06 source：Makersoon Powder Coatings
The powder coating uses the principle of electrostatic spraying to adsorb the dry powder on the metal aluminum profile. After baking at a high temperature of 200 ° C or higher, the powder is solidified into a thick and bright coating of about 60 μm thick. The product surface is smooth and smooth, and the color is uniform. It has strong acid resistance, alkali resistance, crash resistance and wear resistance. It can withstand strong ultraviolet radiation and acid rain for a long time without the phenomenon of powdering, fading and falling off of the coating. Powder coated aluminum profiles have a service life of 30 years under normal conditions. The surface coating ensures no fading, no discoloration, or cracking within 5-10 years. Its weather resistance and corrosivity are better than ordinary aluminum color diversification.
The coating is prepared by mixing special resin, pigment filler, curing agent and other auxiliary agents in a certain ratio, and then through hot extrusion and sieving and sieving. They are stored at room temperature, stable by electrostatic spraying, friction spraying (thermosetting method) or fluidized bed dip coating (thermoplastic method), and then baked and melted and solidified to form a flat and bright permanent coating film to achieve decoration. And the purpose of corrosion protection.
Its characteristics are:
1. The product is non-toxic, free of solvents and volatile and toxic substances, so there is no pollution, no fire, no "three wastes" and other pollution problems, fully in line with the requirements of the National Environmental Protection Law.
2, high raw material utilization rate, powder produced by some well-known brands of powder suppliers, its overspray powder can be recycled, the highest utilization rate can even reach more than 99%.
3. After pre-treatment of the coated object, one-time construction, without the need of primer, can obtain a coating film with sufficient thickness, easy to realize automatic operation, high production efficiency and low cost.
4, the coating is dense, adhesion, impact strength and toughness are good, corner coverage is high, with excellent chemical corrosion resistance and electrical insulation properties.
5, powder coating storage, transportation is safe and convenient.
The advantages of powder coating compared to traditional paint processes are:
1. Efficient: Since it is a one-time film formation, it can increase productivity by 30-40%. 2. Energy saving: reduce energy consumption by about 30%.
3. Less pollution: no organic solvent volatilization (excluding harmful gases such as toluene and xylene in paint coatings).
4. High utilization rate of paint: up to 95%, and can be used multiple times after powder recovery.
5, good film properties: disposable film thickness can reach 50-80μm, its adhesion, corrosion resistance and other comprehensive indicators are better than the paint process.
6, high yield: before uncured, can be double re-spray. There are many types of powder coating processes, such as electrostatic powder spraying and dip coating.
Powder coating is a new solvent-free 100% solid powder coating. It has the characteristics of no solvent, no pollution, energy and resource saving, labor intensity reduction and high mechanical strength of coating film.
It has three broad categories: thermoplastic powder coatings (PE), thermosetting powder coatings, and architectural powder coatings.