Sendtime：2019-05-06 source：Makersoon Powder Coatings
(1) In order to maximize the performance of the powder coating and extend the service life of the coating film, the surface of the coated object is first strictly surface pretreated.
(2) When spraying, the object to be coated must be completely grounded to increase the spraying efficiency of the powder coating.
(3) For coated objects with large surface defects, conductive putty should be applied to ensure the smoothness and smoothness of the coating film.
(4) After spraying, the object should be heated and solidified. The curing conditions are subject to the technical specifications of the powder product. However, the curing temperature and time must be fully ensured to avoid quality accidents caused by insufficient curing.
(5) Check immediately after dusting. If defects are found, they should be treated in time. If defects are found after curing, the range is small and only partial and does not affect. The surface of the coated object is decorated. It can be repaired with the same color powder and diluted with acetone. If the range is large. If the surface quality is affected, sanding with sandpaper, spraying once or removing the coating with a paint remover, and then re-spraying.
(6) The recovered powder shall be mixed with the new powder at a certain ratio after screening to remove the impurities.
(7) The powder supply bucket, dusting room and recycling system should avoid contamination of other different color powders, so be sure to purge each time you change colors.
1. Keep away from fire and avoid direct sunlight. It should be placed in a well-ventilated place with a temperature below 35 °C.
2. Avoid storage in places subject to water, organic solvents, oil and other materials.
3. Do not expose the powder coating to the air after use. It should be covered or tightened at any time to avoid the inclusion of debris.
4, to avoid long-term skin contact, the powder attached to the skin should be washed with soapy water, do not use solvents. Safety in painting construction sites
5, the use of equipment for painting operations must be properly grounded to eliminate static electricity.
6, to avoid coating machine endless discharge phenomenon
7. In the dusting room, the concentration of floating dust should be controlled below the safe concentration as much as possible to avoid the danger of dust explosion.
Under the promotion of environmental protection regulations, limiting the emission of VOC will enable the powder coating to be promoted and applied faster. If it is compared with solvent-based and water-based coatings on the coating line, comprehensive evaluation, powder coating will replace other Painting. The future development trend of powder coating equipment is as follows.
(1) In order to make the powder coating in the coating film performance, coating cost, coating cost, equipment investment reimbursement and other aspects of comprehensive evaluation is beneficial, the industry related to powder coating still needs to jointly organize research.
(2) In the aspect of powder coating equipment, it is necessary to develop an electrostatic fluid bed coating apparatus suitable for large-sized objects to be coated, and to develop a cleaning method for color change.
(3) In terms of powder coating technology, it is expected to further improve the coating efficiency of electrostatic coating, and develop a rapid color change method and a recycling technology for the exhaust of the dusting chamber.